Security Installer Community

Hi to all....New here today

skronk

Meanwhile all the idiots fit plug 'blanks' because the fools think it makes the sockets safer. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Only last week in a cafe I saw where a 'safety device' had been snapped off, leaving the L+N pins permanently open due to the plastic peg stuck in E... Nice one.

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

6 minutes ago, datadiffusion said:

Meanwhile all the idiots fit plug 'blanks' because the fools think it makes the sockets safer. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Only last week in a cafe I saw where a 'safety device' had been snapped off, leaving the L+N pins permanently open due to the plastic peg stuck in E... Nice one.

Electric shock never killed anyone I often had the back of the TV off when my parents were out 

Many thanks to all who have taken time to reply. Having moved home from Skye back to Glasgow suburbs....(don't ask...pressure from family) I now feel the need for alarm, but bearing in mind I have not installed for 30 years now, I wonder if it best be left to a professional, though I would like to do it as a wee project. Will ask on relevant forum.

Thanks for the welcome.