Security Installer Community

Finding Work

37 minutes ago, norman said:

Give them a call, they are very helpful.

Being better at what you do, shouldn't need a badge...

Its not about badges its about customers identifying the accreditation without having to ask or make their own investigations.

Its the difference between Champagne and sparkling wine, even though some sparkling wines are very good, you know for sure that Champagne is the best.

6 minutes ago, norman said:

You spoke of motivation, the motivation should be all about being the best you can be.

I never mentioned badges...

Still need some sort of recognition for being the best, I am sure there are some very good non accredited installers out there that never will bother with accreditation what is their motivation?  My motivation is to be the best and have the highest level accreditation, I know that I get work purely because some customers would only use a company with the highest level, but without the badge how would they know?

And dislike champagne or not, it is still regarded as the best which is my point. Its not my cup of tea either but its the first analogy that popped into my head. I could have used cream and milk, or chocolate and candy, or cods roe and those other fish eggs, ect ect ect. Not that I have to justify myself to you or anyone else on the forum! 

I understand and agree ref the accreditation as a measure, the motivation should be (only imo of course) to know you are the best you can be. The badges are for the customers but they were not mentioned, only the motivation.

And no, you don't have to justify yourself to me Stu.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.