Security Installer Community

Digi query?

As regards billing the punter, he has put alot of work my way and no other probs so far, he has been great, so Im ok for the mo regarding upsetting the punter, and for the amount of work hes given me, I dont mind waving the charges - but out of loyalty I want to resolve this for him as you understand :)

As regards billing the punter, he has put alot of work my way and no other probs so far, he has been great, so Im ok for the mo regarding upsetting the punter, and for the amount of work hes given me, I dont mind waving the charges - but out of loyalty I want to resolve this for him as you understand :)

29282[/snapback]

Good attitude

Nice to hear

:)

If you don't know......ask.

Brian - I tried that and didnt seem to be able to get it to work like that?

I also got told that to do it that way is a breach of regs? - I dunno - I aint no BT telecoms engineer LOL - any on here???

We all are sent these things to try us he he he :blink:

The next step has gotto be in the swipe companies court. Get them to meet you onsite and tell them to bring another swipe unit, make sure your Digi is connected and see infront of the punter that it causes no problems.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

All my other stuff is dedicated line/fax line at worst - so this is new to me, as I said any advice and ill hapily consider it.

Anyway, I have a BT approved Isolator when one piece of equipment can grab the line - so this will do the job anyway :)

A menvier 690M only comes with A+B connections :( so has no facility for line grab :(

Dave - Ive been asking the card co to do that for a while i.e.meet me at site - no joy.

For the money the shopkeeper makes on the top-up machine anyway - I think hes going to get rid as the customer service/backup/help is poo anyway :(

LOL - I cant even get the card swipe co to get the machine working on its own at the mo LOL - I might not get that far...

...ay up! - the alarm might get its dedicated line after all....... :whistle:

Archived