Security Installer Community

Chaps - Help the uneducated and ignorant

Bluenoze78

6 hours ago, Bluenoze78 said:

Either:

(Please don't suggest other systems eg Honeywell) as my mind is melting already...I just want a good alarm that will do the job 

Regards

Bluenoze78

I didnt mean to do that, I was just saying that the Risco panel is okay.

The Seimens would normally be £100/£200 more than what we would charge for a budget system. We normally use these panels on commercial and very large domestics. They are very good quality panels though solidly built. Medium to large domestics we use the HKC again more expensive compared to Risco (Around £100) but better quality.  

3 minutes ago, Bluenoze78 said:

Peter

I could send you my house plans (when I bought it) and pictures if you wanted to quote and then send someone to do it? ie 1 trip?

thanks

The installation is not the problem, its the fact that Reading is too far away for us to be able to provide the quality of service that you would expect. If there is a fault or problem with your system we would struggle to give a same day service, an out of hours call-out would be a real pita for the engineer on-call.  Although we can log in to it remotely and program bits, it still doesnt resolve all hardware faults that may go wrong. I would much rather turn away work,  than take on someone we cannot look after properly.