Security Installer Community

Thinking for others......

Today I planned to pop into Happy Towers & spend a good day on the paperwork...

On route I note the missing cover on one of my sites & carry on to work

I check my alarm activations & there lots of alarm & confirms & keyholders contacted but not answering.... as the premises are open I ring 'em they finally answer & speak to Linda, she'd noticed the alarm "unset different" & wondered what the white thing was chucked on the grass (bell cover)

Anyway she's there til 4 & can I pop on site & repair,

I arrive to find her at her desk, she's checked the premises & can see no sign of break in, I check the log & there's various zones gone off on the stairwell & 1st floor

She leads I follow, ground front fire exit door has been forced, upstairs the internal door has been forced & desk draw has been forced too, at the minimum some petty cash has gone.

She rings the police, I go & replace the EWD, As I'm closing the lid on the new box, CSI are on site, he's whizzed though a visit & declared the burglars as "gloved"

I tell him the alarm 1st went off on the 29th, 2nd time an 1hr later, then a no. of times 24hrs later moving though zones then the bell box got twated off,

He can't understand why we didn't call the police....

I explain it doesn't hold a URN & then have to explain what a URN is...

His epaulettes says "Senoir CSI" & he's going "surley if get confirmed intruder" they should ring the police regardless..."

I like to say I'm surpised, but its not the 1st time

Edited by MrHappy

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

A chargable call out.

Poor show from keyholders, Number 1 not taking the call when system activated and then not knowing the system had been set off, Well some people you cannot help.

Do you ever feel your having to go though life holding their hands, They should update you, It's all their fault, :banghead:

But in the world of crime this is now seen as a good target, Oh boy are they going to get a shock when Mr policeman turns up 4 hours later :whistle:

But repeat business for you so all good, :D