Security Installer Community

Premier 88 Fire Alarm Link

Hi, I'd like to connect the relay output from a fire panel into a zone on a texecom expander so I can monitor its state through a dialler. However, I don't want to have to reset the panel everytime the fire alarm is activated. Is there a zone type or attribute I can use that will only activate an output programmed as mimic and automatically reset when the fire alarms output is closed? Thanks

Does the dialler not have a direct trigger? If so just run whatever the trigger may be (+12v maybe?) through the fire panel relay. Job done, I'm not familiar with texecom so I'm presuming it doesn't have an onboard dialler which you are referring to?

Is there a zone type or attribute I can use that will only activate an output programmed as mimic and automatically reset when the fire alarms output is closed? Thanks

IIRC the zone doesn't even need to be programmed in to use zone mimic. Failing that Exit terminator or the like