Security Installer Community

Cctv Set Up

spike1947

Hi

I have 4 Motorola Focus 73 cctv cameras , I set one up via wi-fi with my i-phone and works ok , , but I need to set two up away from my wi-fi signal ( in the farm out buildings )using  a power adapter and see the camera on my pc ,  they are speaking to each other showing all green lights ,but I can not get to see the camera on my pc , is there a different set up to use for seeing the camera on my desktop pc ,the instruction manual is very vague on pc info

spike

Hi

Thanks for your reply , sorry for the delay in answering ,  not sure what you mean really on that point , when I go into the router set up info ,it is showing LAN ip Address for Camera as 192.168.1.103 and the PC as 192.168.1.183 .

tks

spike

Edited by spike1947

Each camera should have its own IP assuming that you have assigned them

Hi Peter

Thanks for your reply , not sure what you mean , there is a ip address for the camera  as in my above  post ! .

cheers

spike

So you are accessing the cameras web page, is there not a live view in there?

Hi James 

Thanks for your reply ,yes I am doing it through Hubble web site that is what the manual said to do , to set up the camera's on my i-phone via  wi-fi to the router  ! , but I am not getting anything on my pc , not really sure what I should do, there was not any drivers for these and none showing on the Motorola web site ! .

cheers

spike

Edited by spike1947

Spike Set up each camera locally on your wifi first, make sure each camera has its own IP , for example 192.168.1.103  192.168.1.104 and 192.168.1.105.

Hi Peter

Thanks again for all your help , When you say set up each camera , what do you mean !  is it that I power up each Camera and then log into the Router to see if the camera ip address is showing ! .

spike