Security Installer Community

Concept 6

Guest Rob Thompson

You need to replace the faulty battery in the control panel, also not a good idea to have your alarm running off the lighting circuit.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

the prolem was due to using mozilla firefox

your hint at saving to desktop, which is an internet explorer feature workec a treat.

Think you'll find that's a browser function, works in IE, Firefox, Opera etc...(don't all say Save Target As... though). Also, links work fine in Firefox here. ;)

i need the manua to try and find a way of deactivating the system. the alarm goes off when i turn off the power to the lights. im trying to fit new lights in the kitchen.

ive rang the previous owner of this house and he says to open up the alarm system and take out the battery. surely must be a better way, especially since opening box is said to set alarm off as well!

Get it serviced.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
yes, says to me that i dont have permission even though im logged in!

Same for me and I'm using IE7 and normally pick up attachments from here fine; I think the post may not be set up correctly - can you do it again please Dave.

• 1 year later...

Sorry for being a burden -but like others I cant download the Concept 6 user manual. I have moved to a new house and cant operate the alarm...is there any way of getting the pdf or downloading from another site - ive been trying the download from above for hours now without any success. :unsure:

Archived