Security Installer Community

Concept 6

Guest Rob Thompson

can't think why it's not working :unsure:

try once more below.

Chorlton, thanks for your quick reply. This is what I get:

No Engineer manuals are given out by this Community - Please don't ask for one.

Security Installer Community

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Useful Links

Chorlton - could you send it to me email address direct?

in my experience this sounds like the battery is nacked, new battery and a quick service, maybe a little re-programming and the system will be asgood as new....

dom

I hope someone might be able to help!

I moved into a house twelve months ago with a concept six system installed. In all the time I have lived in the house the system has been set to 'Day' and the green light has always been on. We never touched the system, or even turned it on or off when leaving the building.

This morning at 7.30 am the alarm started sounding. Despite my best efforts I was unable to switch off. The alarm rang for twenty minutes and then stopped.

The box on the front of my property is now flashing strobe light. How can correct the system so that the strobe light Strobe flashing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A1 SECURITY & FIRE SOLUTIONS LTD - www.a1securityfiresolutions.co.uk - 0800 0 438 107 - 07734082789 - Indruder Alarms, Fire Detection, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Extinguishers

• 10 months later...
Sorry for being a burden -but like others I cant download the Concept 6 user manual. I have moved to a new house and cant operate the alarm...is there any way of getting the pdf or downloading from another site - ive been trying the download from above for hours now without any success. :unsure:

Me too... Can't seem to download the pdf at all.... Can anyone help me with the PDF or another link that can be used to download the pdf. This link opens up an html link that says i don't have permission to download.

Me too... Can't seem to download the pdf at all.... Can anyone help me with the PDF or another link that can be used to download the pdf. This link opens up an html link that says i don't have permission to download.

Try this one

ADE_Concept_6_User_Manual_.pdf

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Archived