Security Installer Community

Bell Sqawk Clarification

Hi All

Just started a new job and they seem to be using Bell Sqawk on setting and unsetting the alarm..

I am pretty damn sure this is non compliant but just wanted to run by you guys here before i raise it as an issue.

Also has anyone had any experience with NAPCO they seem to be using this for setting and unsetting the alarm and the boss says its compliant but I have big doubts....

http://www.napcosecurity.com/keyfobs.html

Also what are the regs on AV integration in that you can see if the alarm is set via a custom AV ipad app. I don't think they have an option to set/unset from the AV software though.

Thanks for the tips.

Almost certainly against EH I guess?

Banned from car alarms years ago but not sure if this was euro-led manufacturers regs rather than UK law.

I guess it doesn't display statu.

Assume those fobs arent En?

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Not sure I think its done via keyswitch so would assume non compliant. They seem to have a lot of relays in the panels for using the alarm to set the CCTV aswell.

They also like taking all inputs into IA and then mimic external GJDs which are on a different non alarmed area then an RM8 to trigger DVR inputs.  

It would be for level 1 users just set and unset of system.