Security Installer Community

Hello From Hungary

Arf-Gef

Hey guys,

I’m new to alarms, but I’ve spent a few years in physical security (all kinds locks mostly, tiiny bit of safes). (At first just as a hobby then as a part time job as well.)

I always fancied alarms, since shildhood porbably, but unfortunately I’m not an electrician or an engineer so apologies for the possibly dumb questions.

My career started when I made an alarm from a rope which shook a bell when the door opened as 10 maybe. :D

So I'm actually a veteran if only the years from the first attempt is counted :P:D

I got interested in alarms a loong ago, but my attention only recently shifted. Summer holiday is coming up and I want to explore new field and learn new skills.

I plan to install one in the shed to learn, experiment and have some DIY fun. I don’t intend to ever do this profession professionally, I don't think I will have the knowledge in the foreseeable future to do it well,  but it comes along nicely to my other hobby, collecting and learning about (mostly exotic) locks :)

I also like reading, gardening. Not weeding tough :X:D