Security Installer Community

I Need Help Asap Please Texecom Premier 48 Grade 3 With Pyronix Grade 3 Sounder(Bell)

Hi, not long ago I completed my alarm course for intruder alarms, but need some experience.

Well I need to install a grade 3 texecom premier elite 48, with a pyronix grade 3 sounder, I already have all sorted out off the shelves, but 2 weeks earlier of ordering the panel and sounder, I already run the 6 core cable for the alarm before the premises remodeling took place.

Now i just found out that I need 7 cables in order for the sounder to work, because it needs to be connected to aux and fault ports on the panel, and i cant run a new cable since all ceiling is finished.

please any experience installer help me with this. I am enclosing the diagram as I have it with the 7 cables, and is working... hope you can understand my trouble.

on the manual, the sounder installation is on page 33

INS177-7_Premier_Elite_Series_Master_User_Guide_(2)_4.pdf

Edited by sixwheeledbeast

Why can't you cut the ceiling? After all you should have run 8core every where , use Polyfila after sand down paint

Then connect your bell

There must be a way or another route