Security Installer Community

Csl Dualcom Digiair Gprs

datadiffusion

Hosted network so no control I'm afraid. Got to rely on the service provider who weren't available for over 48 hours.

No need to get stroppy. Not 1/2 hour ago you were accusing me of not having Redcare. As ever your information is usually not based on hard fact but imaginations in your head.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Hosted network so no control I'm afraid. Got to rely on the service provider who weren't available for over 48 hours.

No need to get stroppy. Not 1/2 hour ago you were accusing me of not having Redcare. As ever your information is usually not based on hard fact but imaginations in your head.

like i said you never had redcare so it must be new to your unapproved arc

You should pay more attention. Had Redcare for months now, which if you look back when I was testing secures.

Just for you though gaz, as paying attention to facts isn't your strong point this is what we do have

Emizon

Chiron

Webway

Redcare

Dualcom

Texecoms standalone communicators

OH

Videofied

Adpro

Truvision

Hitel

Dedicated Micros

You should pay more attention. Had Redcare for months now, which if you look back when I was testing secures.

Just for you though gaz, as paying attention to facts isn't your strong point this is what we do have

Emizon

Chiron

Webway

Redcare

Dualcom

Texecoms standalone communicators

OH

Videofied

Adpro

Truvision

Hitel

Dedicated Micros

wish i could be like matthew brough wish i could be like matthew brough

Hold the phone there, you support Emizon?

AFAIK their implementation of the SPC involves the Emizon unit pretending its a Europlex Arc receiver?

So does that mean it would pass images to Frontel as per the SPC format? Without you booting up the SPC software?

wish i could be like matthew brough wish i could be like matthew brough

When I was in Cov there was a loony that would frequent the outside of the healthcare building,

dressed as Morrissey, singing that over and over again. FACT! (original lyrics version obv.)

EDIT - come to think of it, who's to know it wasn't actually morrissey?

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Might have asked before, but if I have say a few hundred units sending you test calls every minute would it piss you off ?

No, we'd just set the test message up as heartbeat so it didn't log each call in the evert history taking up tons of disk space. Don't forget each webway we have out there is sending 2 test calls per minute anyway so your DVR suggestion would be 1/2 this or to be precise 1/2 million less polls per year than a webway.

Hold the phone there, you support Emizon?

AFAIK their implementation of the SPC involves the Emizon unit pretending its a Europlex Arc receiver?

So does that mean it would pass images to Frontel as per the SPC format? Without you booting up the SPC software?

Emizon was the first we put in. I'm not sure where you get the rest of the information from. Emizons receivers just output straight surgard into MAS which afaik has no video capability in the protocol at all.

Frontel is videofieds proprietary format

I only deduced that because the instructions (used to) say you plugged the SPC into LAN with a specific private IP, than could plug in the Emizon anywhere else

on the same LAN with another specific private IP. So, it must have been using native format to get to the Emizon? There was no mention of RS232. dial capture etc...

Yup, uses EDP over IP (Bacronymed Enhanced, presumably once Europlex)

http://www.emizon.com/images/PCGs/Siemens_SPC_Ethernet.pdf

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands