Security Installer Community

How Simple Can You Make The Paperwork

Just thinking about paperwork and how simple it could be?

Check list and value box's so the data is recorded?

But how about the customer contract, just pondering best way, whether it should be just documented as to what they are having or to give them the option for extras at the end.

thanks

It would seem by writing nothing is the best way :)

Maybe an App or similar, don't ask me about how to create them, I will just google it. Or see if anyone replies.............

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

I have some forms just wanted to make them simple, and on site simple, dont need lots of paperwork to carry around.

creating an app is easy enough with box's, I always struggle with the save and export to another platform (pc)

Maybe I will create on and then get help from somewhere for the filing systems side.

XML export file or CSV, then can import it back, the csv doesnt need t have headers but the xml would need tag ids.

Thought I had been to Conventry for a while there.

Edited by secureiam

I have been playing with gocanvas and device magic.

The later works well, fill a form in on the app and it auto exports into a word doc and emails to you.

If I am honest, I can still write a docket quicker!

I could say the same..

But the thing that makes me ponder it all is the time it takes to process said dockets (not the one, the thousands :( )

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

Didn't others moan about am mobile?

Dave what do you do for call forms? Not AM mobile then....?

Didn't others moan about am mobile?

Am sure I will too if I am honest!

I am at the stage where implementation now should be simpler as will only be 2 remote users, so again my logic, all be it possibly flawed, is that issues now will be easy overcome....what's the saying about making good foundations?!

But your planning on making foundations on quicksand ;)

hence why i am scared of changing DB's I feel although ours will not allow us to become the size of ADT or Chubb by far! It is solid reliable and works well atm.

AlterEgo says he has a better option in mind........... I am eagerly awaiting his news....