Security Installer Community

Speeding Ticket

I read somewhere might of been on here about those snidey cnut parking cars the ones that look like a poor mans google car being banned anyone know about it,when I say anyone I mean cubit..lol

I received a ticket last week for speeding on the M1, apparently I was doing 49mph when an overhead gantry said 40.

I am pretty sure the gantry said 50, I am not disputing that I was doing 49mph but I would not do 9 mile over speed limit, trouble is how can you prove what the gantry says and when they change it down from 50 to 40 is there a delay before it gets you?

You some form of speeding saint or something?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I read somewhere might of been on here about those snidey cnut parking cars the ones that look like a poor mans google car being banned anyone know about it,when I say anyone I mean cubit..lol

probably had around 6 tickets issued to engineers in the kirklees area over the last year or so.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

probably had around 6 tickets issued to engineers in the kirklees area over the last year or so.

just noticed the local council one a few weeks back,probably driven by someone who masterbates a lot and smells of cheese id guess

I won my case I posted on here a while ago for the parking ticket. ****** the bailiffs off and took the council to court.

I also never heard back from the police after we failed to identify the driver of a company vehicle.