Security Installer Community

Concept Pro H264

alarmeng

Hi Guys

Just wondering if anyone knows how to default the ADMIN password on the above, new manager on site and he doesn't know what it should be.

Just spoken to Videcon and they recon that they will need it back !!!!!

Any help appreciated and many thanks.

Gaz

speak with rich on tech support, hes usually very helpful, but i guess its how much is spent with them.

there is a way of doing it, but cant remember how, i know you have to hold power and play or somthing like that when powering up

Employed by an NSI GOLD company

Any comments or views i have are my own, and do not represent that of my employer or clients.

speak with rich on tech support, hes usually very helpful, but i guess its how much is spent with them.

there is a way of doing it, but cant remember how, i know you have to hold power and play or somthing like that when powering up

Sounds similar to some of the earlier 360 units.

They've since changed things so you require the MAC address entering to produce a code for tech support to issue a reset code - or back it goes.

whoops sorry thats the default pass , with the old dvrs you hold in 2 buttons like play an fast forward an then pull the power

, u need a switched plug or 2 people as the buttons are spread wide ile try an dig out link,

this is why i got my 1st dvr cheap as chips ha

Archived