Security Installer Community

Groups Gd48

al-yeti

Right then i think i lost the plot

If i turn on groups i get the options for groups A1 to A8

I can set a zone to different groups no problem, but after playing around with it trying different options, i now get the following issue Groups 1 and 2 show fault "F" even though there is no zone fault and nothing is assigned to A2, and i lose the timer on exit it just shows the bar setting with no countdown etc

If i test the zones or look at them idividually they are all ok showing closed or open dependent on the state , radio zones i might add, but why is it if nothing is assigned to A2 it shows Fault upon trying to set?

Another odd thing is i cant get RF zone 1022 to accept anything?????

I tried switch groups on and off and the group reset, do i need to power cycle or something?

Other than that the alarm works fine on no groups, with a key as full set and b key as silent part set

or do just need to read up again!

Ok would this have anything to do with it, when scrolling through zones start at 1001 and I can't see zones 10,19&20 and rf zones 29&30 just skips in between Stops at zone rf 1038

How's that work? GD48

did it hard way reset whole panel and now fault doesnt appear, on a side note i think it must be a glitch, sometimes these panels are really strange

so now no fault appears the, and this started when i switched on the groups to test switched off , rest groups and added sensors

perhaps deleting the rf serial number doesnt remove the zone and is some kind of glitch anyhow i get back to you lets see what happens

thankf for the pointers

• 2 weeks later...

Just for Info i was able to recreate this problem, when deleting an RF serial number exit and then saving , and exiting eng

then put in manager or eng code and group1 will show fault and wont clear but will set

as mentioned in another post by a Trader for something else thanks !- paremeters restart removed the issue

When removing an RF zone isn't removing the serial enough to remove the zone? Earlier i thought it was groups but it wasnt it was removing a RF detector which caused the fault to show

Archived