Security Installer Community

Nice Security Guards !

dazoman1

Nope not yet, but would be foolish to let customers do naughty stuff under warranty / maint when you have the tools?

bells only...surely you can't dictate how they reset a system,even if keyholder comms only..

what it was was the old firm left documents onside in there user panel and had engineer code in it!!! and i thought AC fail would need a remote reset anyway?

besides i was happy to attend but after the guy was just going the motions and had the engineer code which was left by other company i decided to talk though

like i said before it will be changed tomorrow morning 

ATM its only for confirmed and tamper... surely better to know what's been happening with a site rather

than customer just carrying on regardless, especially for tampers?

Confirmed isn't in euro standards, it is in the police standards and as the systems don't have a urn, you technically have no grounds to put it on engineer reset. Faults/tampers etc is a different story and the table shows you at what grade/level can do what tasks. Interestingly it seems to make no allowance from what I can see for a non maintained system.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Confirmed isn't in euro standards, it is in the police standards and as the systems don't have a urn, you technically have no grounds to put it on engineer reset. Faults/tampers etc is a different story and the table shows you at what grade/level can do what tasks. Interestingly it seems to make no allowance from what I can see for a non maintained system.

so unapproved arcs are policing unapproved systems,is that what I'm reading..I'm off the mark surely..

My mistake, will remove in the morning then...

Ah, the benefits of webway I suppose!

so unapproved arcs are policing unapproved systems,is that what I'm reading..I'm off the mark surely..

Not sure, lets not confuse approval with ENs here?

As someone who is gearing up for SSAIB approval, I'm trying to do every inch by the book.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Archived