Security Installer Community

Old I Know But Anyone Got A Latest Rev Galaxy 60 Firmware Chip?

BigmanH

Hi,

My Galaxy 60 panel I installed a few years ago in my home has got firmware version V4.03 and ask if anyone has a chip with the last revision of firmware, I think it went up to 4.65?

Would greatly appreciate anyone who can help me upgrade this?

I am also using Galaxy gold (RSS) via rs232 mod and so have a full backup of my site, would this interfere with a system overwrite when installing a new firmware version or would the system need a full re-programme from scratch?

Thanks for any help.

Its spare that's your issue, you may be better off buying a second hand board. However fo you have an issue i know your version had a few issues but the only major one i recall was confirm not functioning if using tags

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Thanks a lot guy's appreciate the responses :thumbsup:

Yeah I have bought tags and a keyprox addition for my system, installed it and it's just not playing at all hence the upgrade request to support this and don't really want to run into any other problems as it cost me a lot to get the prox+tags only to find out it won't work on my version :strongsad:

So any offer of a chip with a  high version would be greatly appreciated to get this lot working for me!

Archived