Register Wireless Key Fobs To Honeywell Galaxy 2

Gethers

• 2 years later...

Enter master code.

42.1 (Program users)

Select a user account and 'ent'

Select option 5 (RF Fob)

Press '*'

Then press any key on the fob to populate the serial number.

Hi mate, how can I add a Honeywell wireless panic alarm for the Galaxy G2-44? (TCBPA8M-1) 

I already have two RF Portals (37 zones currently) Obviously the PA needs to work at anytime. It worked previously when I had the G2-20 panel but recently upgraded to the G2-44 and forgot how I did it. 

Thanks in advance

Edited by nimeshc1986

Option enable pa I think in rf options

Thanks for your reply mate. When I went home I did the following but it didn't work.

Enter master code.

42.1 (Program users)

Select option 5 (RF Fob)

Press '*'

Then press any key on the fob to populate the serial number

The above all worked fine but when I pressed the panic alarm button, the lights would flash but nothing else. With regards to selecting a user account to assign the fob to. I created a new user and assigned the fob to that. Is that right? or should I have selected an existing user and assigned it under them. I have also replaced the batteries so I know its not that.

Also looking at option 50 (engineer), there is a hot key option. Does this need to be enabled?

Thanks in advance

Thanks for your reply mate. When I went home I did the following but it didn't work.

Enter master code.

42.1 (Program users)

Select option 5 (RF Fob)

Press '*'

Then press any key on the fob to populate the serial number

The above all worked fine but when I pressed the panic alarm button, the lights would flash but nothing else. With regards to selecting a user account to assign the fob to. I created a new user and assigned the fob to that. Is that right? or should I have selected an existing user and assigned it under them. I have also replaced the batteries so I know its not that.

Also looking at option 50 (engineer), there is a hot key option. Does this need to be enabled?

Thanks in advance

Ok but it's not what I said , as galaxyguy gave more detail that will fix it, as the options has to enable the function to work in the settings