Security Installer Community

Premier 48

Guest toasty

Thanks Breff.

One more question, I think from the manual I can figure out how to do what you've described, however I also want to do this: :D

have pirs in the front and rear garden, and use them to trigger outputs which will then drive relays to operate external lights, and probably an internal chime between certain hours.

I can't see in the manual how to have (say) a trigger on zone 4 trigger output 4?

My thinking being I'll have loads of outputs (8 on the main board) and 8 on each concentrator, so I should have 20-30 of them.

Not that I want to, but would it (say) be possible to have every input mapped to its own individual output? That way you could (say) have a nice led map of the house and leds which light up when ever a zone is triggered?

I think if the Premier can do all of the above, then it'll do all that I want, if not then I may consider a Galaxy 500 (one on eBay at the moment)

cheers all :D

program the output as zone mimic, if it works the wrong way round invert it.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

i like my galaxy 500 with smart psu in the garage.. id go for that toasty.. :yes:

22648[/snapback]

Amateur, :D 512 in the garage, smart PSU & 3 RIO's in the house, RIO in each outbuilding (3), 6 RKP's etc.etc :whistle:

22649[/snapback]

Wow and i thought i was going OTT fitting a Premier 88 in my two bed house! Wanted the onboard relay output before you ask why i didnt get a 48! Its still my baby with the Nokia 6210 fiddle as GSM Module!

22975[/snapback]

I run a Galaxy 500 in my 2 bed house.

5 rios, 3x smart psu's, several mag locks and 3 live bell boxes

not to mention the numerous input/output devices connected to it such as security lights, cameras, lux sensors and the central heating.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Thanks everyone!! cheers

And thanks Monteey, I might well take you up on your offer.

i've decided on a prem 88, and the way my plan is looking I reckon I'll use most of the 88 zones on the 3 bed semi I'm buying!!!

:D

-Dan

• 1 year later...
Guest James Heath
Amateur, :D 512 in the garage, smart PSU & 3 RIO's in the house, RIO in each outbuilding (3), 6 RKP's etc.etc :whistle:

22649[/snapback]

Wow and i thought i was going OTT fitting a Premier 88 in my two bed house! Wanted the onboard relay output before you ask why i didnt get a 48! Its still my baby with the Nokia 6210 fiddle as GSM Module!

Monteey - not sure whether you'll spot this in an old thread, but I'm in the process of setting up a Premier 88 in my house - what is the Nokia 6210 fiddle??

cheers,

James

Archived