Security Installer Community

Love Letters...

todcctv

hey oxo your blocking my messages after you had your say  , you a member of AA? (apologies for interruption folks but Oxo has said things and buggered off quickly and blocked all messages from me so I need to pass some words onto him) Oxo I remember you in my playground your the kid that spit and called names then hid behind the bigger kids)

sorry folks but he is a elusive boy!!! excuse me ...

unblock the messages we need to chat OXo Like i said "hiding behind the other kids!!!".......you don't say what you said then run off! I do apologise to the other members for this minor intrusion, 

but your a card! oxo ... I was warned about the character and the way you have used the forum both good and bad...but man up pal!! I really don't want to be chasing you ... stay still man, and unblock messages after all  it was you insulting me constantly and I have not called or said anything derogatory towards you at all.

really sorry guys

He's upset ox you aren't talking to him. :console:

I was warned you were a wrong 'un when I 1st joined but to be fair, your knowledge has been superb and you talk a lot of sense.

You seem a bit like me though, a marmite chracter :)

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

i have been told he a knowledgeable guy and that's great, but a right )))))((((((er!!! but took to insulting then calling then backing off after his say... hence the playground reference...

ok Oxo i let you apologise for sure not wanting to chase you round the playground spoiling the others folks  fun!!!

i have been told he a knowledgeable guy and that's great, but a right )))))((((((er!!! but took to insulting then calling then backing off after his say... hence the playground reference...

ok Oxo i let you apologise for sure not wanting to chase you round the playground spoiling the others folks  fun!!!

He says it as it is, as do I. If I think someone is an idiot, I'll tell them so. What major crime has Mr Ox meant to have done?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived