Security Installer Community

Call Out Phone/pager

timmo66

That's maybe my problem too. Maybe we should ask goncall if we can come into his gang to protect us from nasty things?

if the union pigeons nolonger shat on the car if you pay your subs I'm in!

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

That's maybe my problem too. Maybe we should ask goncall if we can come into his gang to protect us from nasty things?

without them we would all be subject to working for the likes of you,poor allen,who you said you would make be active on here,losing ya touch slim..hes dIssing you..

if the union pigeons nolonger shat on the car if you pay your subs I'm in!

Remember at school when you were friends with someone well 'ard you felt invincible because you can threaten people with your getting your well ard mate onto them. I bet that's what being in a union is like.

without them we would all be subject to working for the likes of you,poor allen,who you said you would make be active on here,losing ya touch slim..hes dIssing you..

He's on annual leave, expressing one of his many rights?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Remember at school when you were friends with someone well 'ard you felt invincible because you can threaten people with your getting your well ard made onto them. I bet that's what being in a union is like.

,i can picture you at school giving away stuff to make friends who would protect you..oh hang on......being in a union,well lets see,lookng after each other instead of yourself...

I didn't need protection. No one wanted to pick on me.

So it's a bit like a bravery community?

clamp the innocent drivers yourself did you,or employ knuckle draggers to do it for you...

I've had a read and the vibe I get its a bit like the citizens advice? From what I understand the union has no legal powers at all and the purpose of joining is so that the man on the street has access to legal advice on the cheap to be able to attack big bad bosses?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived