Security Installer Community

Lightsys App?

timmo66

not as far as I know, the Agility 3 app was released, but way before UK had the kit because they trialled it in Europe 1st.

you could fit the IP card, get remote fast access. so an option is use logmein or teamviewer8, access your home/office PC to look in to site and fiddle. and you could allow limited access to owner via UDL user name and password (info from IFSEC stand) so best ask Chris of Risco, he said lots of bits due for release soon.

just to add you can have the GSM or voice PSTN board that allows remote operation via phone calls, so a bit like the Agility,

I know he wants wired, an option is flog the Agility 3 with a few camera detectors, getting pics of intruders direct to his mobile phone also to cloud (in case the phone is nicked) is a hell of a selling point and very cheap alternative to proper CCTv.

you could possibly get a 'tandem' set up between the two options.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guys,

Anyone know if the LightSYS can be controlled via an app like the Agility 3 can?

They had one of them apple (spit) things running on the lightsys at ifsec so maybe it just might.

Yes i was certain that both the agility and lightsys were "appable" based on the ifsec stand, but the website doesnt give a clear answer on the lightsys.

Video verification is coming soon, perhaps the app will be hand in hand with that.

Yes i was certain that both the agility and lightsys were "appable" based on the ifsec stand, but the website doesnt give a clear answer on the lightsys.

Video verification is coming soon, perhaps the app will be hand in hand with that.

Changes afoot in the next few weeks.

Archived