Security Installer Community

Security Of Anti-Codes

On 27/05/2013 at 13:31, cybergibbons said:
1,9,3,0,2,9,3,8,1,4,2,8,4,0,1,9,1,0,1,2,1,3,5,3,3,9,0,2,1,4,1,2,3,4,3,4,9,5,3,5,9,3,1,3,9,4,0,3,2,3,3,4,4,2,1

Hi,

I've been looking for this for weeks.  Unfortunately it's way beyond me.  Having loaded the exe into ollydbg and ILSpy I can only conclude that the vector is actually generated and I can't work out which bit of code generates it ?

3 hours ago, JonnyB1971 said:

Hi,

I've been looking for this for weeks.  Unfortunately it's way beyond me.  Having loaded the exe into ollydbg and ILSpy I can only conclude that the vector is actually generated and I can't work out which bit of code generates it ?

It's a low security thing...

Unless they are a subscriber they won't get an antii code in the modern world of internet it's don't really matter

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

2 hours ago, MrHappy said:

Unless they are a subscriber they won't get an antii code in the modern world of internet it's don't really matter

I'm sorry, I'm not quite understanding what you mean.

I've trawled through modules on Ollydbg and realised I just don't get assembly language (never have and probably never will)..and I've teawled my way through the VB code and all I found that could possibly be what I'm looking for is a bunch of sum variables that I can only assume come up with identical results every time the script is run.

I'm fed up with getting phone calls asking for reset codes and having to try and find a code that works (because the ARC hasn't been setup with correct seed code)...

I know, I know...security, blah blah blah, but when you can generate Orisec, Texecom, and even Gardtec reset rcodes from your Android device...FOR FREE!!! it just feels like a bind using the Galaxy way, when, at the end of the day, it's a reset that we offer free of charge and avoid a callout.

It's proprietary, this software is one of the main assets to the company; unlike other product manufacturers you mention.

Use another option or ask the ARC to set it up while your on the phone.

If you have an issue with this being incorrect as a company, include it as part of RMV procedures you'll have majority sorted in 6 months.

1 hour ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

It's proprietary, this software is one of the main assets to the company; unlike other product manufacturers you mention.

You're right of course. I shall end my pursuit of T-store vector.

In my defence, I didn't want it for personal gain...well, except to gain precious minutes of my day back.

On 29/10/2022 at 15:07, MrHappy said:

It's a low security thing...

I literally have downloaded the texecom veritas and premier RNRR tool, pyronix Anti code tool, technistore remote reset and Orisec remote reset online  and it wasn't hard at all

29 minutes ago, Imnotshankled said:

I literally have downloaded the texecom veritas and premier RNRR tool, pyronix Anti code tool, technistore remote reset and Orisec remote reset online  and it wasn't hard at all

But then again does it really matter    how likely is this to happen

domestics almost never have monitoring   and if so it's most likely keyholder monitoring    and if they are paying that much for monitoring they will be willing to call someone else out 

For commercial where police monitoring is common for medium to high value shops  in all cases they will always call a engineer in 

1 minute ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

Congratulations for downloading software without license...

You don't even need to be registered on most of them   literally anyone can access them from the manufacturer 

Pyronix takes the cake as it literally online 

Screenshot_20221030-181114_Chrome.jpg