Security Installer Community

Security Of Anti-Codes

The ARC can do any seed - they may need to pay to implement though if they don't know how to do db inserts ;)

I've no idea what your on about. Select, insert and update are all strange words to me.

Best pay technistore zillions to do it for me.

• Upvote 1

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Then surely, the rules, like the law "is an ass"?

Don't disagree arf but as I keep getting told. Remember the golden rules, the one with the gold writes the rules and as compliance is mandatory to get a urn even if I think they are bollox I adhere to them to get what I need.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Don't disagree arf but as I keep getting told. Remember the golden rules, the one with the gold writes the rules and as compliance is mandatory to get a urn even if I think they are bollox I adhere to them to get what I need.

An pure example imho, i have said it before - about time the inspectorates stood up and told APCO it is 'us' the alarm trade who now how best to electonicaly protect vulnerable targets.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

An pure example imho, i have said it before - about time the inspectorates stood up and told APCO it is 'us' the alarm trade who now how best to electonicaly protect vulnerable targets.

Nothing to do with ACPO, BS8243 was mainly written by installers & inspectorates, we have always had code and fob as an option as it is more secure. If you want to get involved join the BSIA and get your voice heard.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom