Security Installer Community

Go Chelsea

Oxo

I meant about the players. All teams have johnny foreigner .

Just thought I would share Chelseas win.

why..you dont support chelsea,your only happy because they beat a foregin team,oh hang on thats chelsea support all over isnt it. :- id prefer they got beat every game..

he was given that day 1 with the title of interim.

Id like to know who will be at everton, will Martinez stay at wigan (I reakon he will) and is it another non English speaker at man city.

Moyes has never had it so easy unless the special one really does do something magical.

Yes he was. But the players didn't like his methods and ideas so dummies were being spat out early stages.

Poor fella has had to put up with a lot of **** whilst there.

FFS get a life.

A lot of my mates support the team, always have done.

Been having a laff on FB over it. And QPRs demise and yes a few support them as well. More Fulham. All within a few miles of each other are the grounds.

So yes, I will support an English team over another country including scotland. Like they ever win anything anyway,

They don't deserve him. Club treated him like sh*t. Will always be the case as long as that odious tw*t Terry is around.

what you mean englands john terry,beats his chest john terry,shags his mates wife john terry,dad deals drugs john terry mam steals john terry,hes a legend... O_O

FFS get a life.

A lot of my mates support the team, always have done.

Been having a laff on FB over it. And QPRs demise and yes a few support them as well. More Fulham. All within a few miles of each other are the grounds.

So yes, I will support an English team over another country including scotland. Like they ever win anything anyway,

most clubs have moved on from the bad days,chelsea have not imo..

worth a read..

http://www.paulcanoville.com/#!books

what you mean englands john terry,beats his chest john terry,shags his mates wife john terry,dad deals drugs john terry mam steals john terry,hes a legend... O_O

You're starting to mimic the arfwit.

You could've ket it simple by saying "John Terry, the ****". :proud:

most clubs have moved on from the bad days,chelsea have not imo..

worth a read..

http://www.paulcanoville.com/#!books

LOL, go to many games there then?

Know the lads?

I know a few, some of the worst and some of the best.

They are nothing like they were, nor are QPR,Fulham or Brentford for that matter. All teams within a short distance of eachother.

Worse were Spurs or Arsenal.

This is one reason I never liked it, never saw the point of certain aspects

When you know them, have lived there........know them..........comment like you just have with some idea of what it was like and is now.

Archived