Security Installer Community

Android Devices Hit By Trojan Booby Trapp

arfur mo

yes iOS v4.0x & higher is a usable product, whilst Arf v1.0 is pretty much abandonware ?

At least iOS is updated through the range, i think they have only recently started to sunset the original ipads, but still a very useful that can be had cheaply

Samsung were/are very complained about the most for not updating their devices, generic Android - well say no more.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

At least iOS is updated through the range, i think they have only recently started to sunset the original ipads, but still a very useful that can be had cheaply

Samsung were/are very complained about the most for not updating their devices, generic Android - well say no more.

And just how many android devices have you got?

None personally, madam mo had a truely dreadful LG android handset, also a cheap generic android 7" pad, not bad for the price. Neither marched the battery life, stability, feel or performance of Apple products imho.

She now has my old' iPhone 4 and iPad 2 - and no more moans about this or that won't work or incessant reboots, if needed i have a directly compatible backup device.

Siiii was considered, screen for a phone way to big for my tastes, think it would get damage from being flexed, i hear James is not overly impresses and going M$ touch route - well good luck with that idea, beginning to hate W8 on new laptop.!

None personally, madam mo had a truely dreadful LG android handset, also a cheap generic android 7" pad, not bad for the price. Neither marched the battery life, stability, feel or performance of Apple products imho.

She now has my old' iPhone 4 and iPad 2 - and no more moans about this or that won't work or incessant reboots, if needed i have a directly compatible backup device.

Siiii was considered, screen for a phone way to big for my tastes, think it would get damage from being flexed, i hear James is not overly impresses and going M$ touch route - well good luck with that idea, beginning to hate W8 on new laptop.!

Damn double post again?????

To be fair Sammy seem to update better than htc. But sometimes the upgrades are held back by the operators. There is space Imo for 3 platforms with large market share. The 3rd space is currently wp, but this place will be occupied by either wp or blackberry.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

So not generic android then.

And your comparison was a perceived premium product against a low end alternative.

Not exactly reliable.

Not scientific testing fir sure, i was stalwart on windows devices, tried my relations iPhone 4 simply brilliant all round in comparison imho.

So i got one as an upgrade and never looked back. Only thing that stopped getting the iPad 2 was i did not fancy the large screen, but computability with the phone eventually won out.

At the time of switching phones nothing came close, having 2 very reliable devices, why would i want to change on a whim?

If you buy an app on Android market, do you pay again if you have 2 or more devices?

Ios you can have five devices on the same account, all will have a legal functioning copy of the app for only the one charge.

not sure what you mean 'low end product not android then'. Android is the OS not the device maker. Makers like Samsung down to eBay unnamed devices use the Android OS, 2.1 as much as Windows is the OS implemented by many maker, including Kindle's.

yes iOS v4.0x & higher is a usable product, whilst Arf v1.0 is pretty much abandonware ?

Jeepers V1? Before even my time lol!

What i find strange in their design wise, is the case of the 3, 3gs is sloped more like a bar of soap (and seriously put me off- (prone to slide from top pocket into the bog for instance), it is the same as the ipad 2+. But the iPhone 4+ are squared like the original iPad.

As you OS is called 'ice cream sandwich' perhaps we fruit cakes can call your lot 'frosty balls'?

Not scientific testing fir sure, i was stalwart on windows devices, tried my relations iPhone 4 simply brilliant all round in comparison imho.

So i got one as an upgrade and never looked back. Only thing that stopped getting the iPad 2 was i did not fancy the large screen, but computability with the phone eventually won out.

At the time of switching phones nothing came close, having 2 very reliable devices, why would i want to change on a whim?

If you buy an app on Android market, do you pay again if you have 2 or more devices?

Ios you can have five devices on the same account, all will have a legal functioning copy of the app for only the one charge.

not sure what you mean 'low end product not android then'. Android is the OS not the device maker. Makers like Samsung down to eBay unnamed devices use the Android OS, 2.1 as much as Windows is the OS implemented by many maker, including Kindle's.

Only the Google devices use the clean untouched Android. That, i would say is the generic form, all others are 'doctored'.

The clean google version of Android is very good.

As for low end product, i didn't say it wasn't android, i said not generic android.

Only the Google devices use the clean untouched Android. That, i would say is the generic form,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generic_brand

all others are 'doctored'.

The clean google version of Android is very good.

just look on eBay, tons if vendors advertising 'Android' admittedly much is older OS tat, and thats what i consider as 'generic', just like car spares OEM verses generic.

i heard ASUS are bringing out a tablet that has a gsm phone capability, i have wondered why it was never implemented on GSM enable kit before it's a total mystery.

big screen, easy to see whatever to discuss (visions of Dom Jolly "i'm on the phone" lol!) but you have to use a phone to discuss - crackers, for better privacy what is so wrong with using a BT headset?

i use my pad on skype etc, brilliant for conferencing with grand kids, those who don't want it don't have to use it do they?

might be that Samsung, Apple Etc will i hope follow this trend.

Archived