Security Installer Community

Remember These?

i started with a panasonic 'satchel' i look real camp lol! about 5 mins talk time, but tbh it was very sturdy, and I liked the handset 'feel' of quality.

Motorola 7000? then i bought Nokia's 3310 it was so robust with great battery life and the loud ringtone made it the contractors favourite, and the 1st phone i had that you could have custom ring tones, of which 'mission impossible' to date is still one if the funniest implementations. gave up on Nokia when i bought the slide up ld phones (7210 iirc), went to windows mobiles.

no matter the make, these all seemed to have faults, either locking up 3+ times a day, overheating when SatNav used. i did consider Blackberries but to limited for my needs,, and Androids but the constant upgrading if O/S as with my windows experience of phones possible glitches put me off.

i pondered for some time a i thought them overly expensive, and wanted at the time a smaller 7" tablet. only reason i'm on iOS (not jailbroken btw) devices, is sheer consistency and reliability. Those that JB'd often have glitching issues, probs with base bands and whatever,

i like being able to block my phone and clearing it if lost, software vetted and quality being controlled by Apple, given the recent scam apps that have been reported with Androids, its not Apple snobbery, while Samsung made inroads and is no doubt eye candy - for now for me me no thanks ;).

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived