Security Installer Community

Galaxy 60

BUSTER

The manager code will always want to set all areas. Setup a user code with restrictions for arming

I suppose i'll have to try an explain that it is still ok to set the the whole system with his code but if setting the garage only he must use a fob   :dozing:

no you can use a code but i wouldnt use a manager code just add another code with restrictions

Yes i get this now, although i have already told the customer you can use the manager code but now i will have to tell them you can but not if you want to set only one group. I cant believe that you can not set up a keypad to set only one area regardless of the code/fob used.

Having used Galaxys on and off for nearly fifteen years i respect how useful they can be but at the same time i despise the over engineered ****.

You can use a manager code but it will offer group choice. As you don't want this then don't use a manager code. You could always change the current mgr code and program the code they think is a mgr code as a high level user code with mgr access and restricted groups

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived