Security Installer Community

Job Quotes?

Hi all,

Sorry if this topic is in the wrong place or been asked many times. I'm after having an alarm installed in my house (2 bed semi) the system should contain a remote panel, 2 door contacts, 3 pir's, glass break detector bell box on front and dummy on rear. I've been looking at the texecom premier 48 as this seems to come highly rated. Any ideas on price supplied and installed? Or alternative equipment suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Sean

Ball park between £700.00 and £1k plus vat best way forward is to get three quotes (less than three and you wont get a good feel of the prices, more than three will just muddy the water) dont worry about the kit quoted so much, worry more about the the surveyor and what he say's does. Then come back here with the three proposals and we will pick the bones for you. Though you will already have an idea before you get back to us.

You can search for companies using your postcode here www.nsi.org.uk or www.ssaib.co.uk

Thanks for the replies guys, it was just something i've been looking at for the last couple of months. (the equipment and function i mean) I'll do what you suggested PJ. Will let you know what they all say.

Archived