Security Installer Community

Nsi Or Ssaib

J_G

I will also be looking for a cost saving by opting to subscribe to SSAIB, an organisation I am loathed to support

Most of what you post which catches my interest is often about cost savings, fobs & mobiles from china, PYAG Sims, SIP lines & car kits being recent things I recall.

A change of inspectorate would be unlikely to be noticed by subscribers, in fact binning them completely would save the most money,

timestamp='[/color]1333779826' post='282884']

take it you wouldnt reapply in the future.

never say never..... however my interest is in making money, I can't see us increasing our costs when where often too expensive for the enquriys which come in.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Most of what you post which catches my interest is often about cost savings, fobs & mobiles from china, PYAG Sims, SIP lines & car kits being recent things I recall.

A change of inspectorate would be unlikely to be noticed by subscribers, in fact binning them completely would save the most money,

You’re most observant:

I will spend more if it saves long term.

I will cost cut if there is no loss of quality or performance.

I will retain ISO 9001 procedures but may have to change or drop the certification body.

I will never sacrifice quality for cost.

I have measured the diffrence between the two and found that only one does a proper job and this is of absoloutly no benifit to me in fact its to my detriment.

The CIS card highlighted just how shallow the trades are. No one gives a poo

Customers!

Archived