Security Installer Community

Galaxy G2 Or Texecom Premiere 24 Of Veritas Excel

Avotronics

If I wasn't technically minded I'd have someone install one for me, though I've installed numerous cctv systems in the past and work in a tech industry so I don't see why I should.

TBH a shaved monkey could out perform quite a few that are employed to install

From an outsiders point of view I see it as a good industry to work in, maybe not so much now but the way the world is going I would be surprised if the demand doesn't grow significantly over the next 10-20 years.

From an insiders point (or just mine) of view the skill level was much higher & more money to be made in the past,

Draw a plan of your shed with what your planning to do & switch. I'm certian there will be something helpfull posted....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I think there has been a a fair few improvments over the years and i wouldnt include that bell in my list

Absolutely. It's just hard to explain to someone that doesn't know the terminology or technology behind it. With other things it's easier to prove the end result. With alarms it either works or it doesn't. It's probably the main reason the cowboys are still installing as many G1 Accentas with £40 maintenance contracts. At the end of the day the alarm works, the bell rings and the customer is happy at paying £300 to install it.

They are perfect for granny smith who wants a nice simple bells/dialler system. Code in/out, nice button to reset. Done. Alerts are so fussy for end users, especially the older generation. I shudder at the thought of demoing a Gal G2, or EN 9X panel to them

Archived