Security Installer Community

What Dome Camera

Hi

I am looking for an external dome camera around 600tvl with varifocal lens.

I need to be able to terminate the cable in the back of the camera, so enough room for balun and connections.

oh and it must be in black. any one got any ideas? any help would be great.

Price under per camera.

cheers

Steve

No trade prices in the public areas please

Hi

I am looking for an external dome camera around 600tvl with varifocal lens.

I need to be able to terminate the cable in the back of the camera, so enough room for balun and connections.

oh and it must be in black. any one got any ideas? any help would be great.

Price under £80 per camera.

cheers

Steve

:lol: pmsl

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

this is the problem with clients/ property owners wanting cctv cameras thinking they can get a complete 8 camera system for a grand installed, it makes a total mockery of the whole thing imho!

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

What the last two posters actually meant to say was........

For the price you have stated you are willing to pay, there is very little chance of getting a decent camera @ the specs you have requested........

Richard.

could go up to £120 per camera.

They must be black and have a deep base as he wants no ip boxes etc.

Most domes out have barely enough room for the BNC's etc let alone a balun!,can you not extend video into the property/somewhere out of the way, then balun from there?.

What the last two posters actually meant to say was........

For the price you have stated you are willing to pay, there is very little chance of getting a decent camera @ the specs you have requested........

Richard.

Plural??

Same poster Rich.

Archived