Security Installer Community

Texecom Part Set Programming

BBSS

Hi Guys.

Simple one for some of you I'm sure. As I mostly install Galaxy I'm coming to grips with the Texecom Premier range but one thing has stumped me this evening.

On this current site I want to have 3 types of set.

1, Whole House

2, Bedtime (Excluding 0 zones as I have a keypad upstairs) Has to be silent/Instant set.

3, Excluding 2 zones to allow the pet access.

Now the client has mentioned a 4th possible set so I should be fine with the Premier 48 having 3 part sets per area.

I've tried setting it up but to no avail. I tend to be working at this site when technical is shut and have managed to dig out my Install manual this evening.

What I would like to know is how to go about setting it up and also putting the potential 4th part set on a different area.

Many Thanks

Easy, all zones area A, assign the zones you want OFF in part set 1, the part 1 omit attribute, zones off in part set 2 the part 2 omit attribute and zones off in part set 3 the part 3 omit attribute

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Easy, all zones area A, assign the zones you want OFF in part set 1, the part 1 omit attribute, zones off in part set 2 the part 2 omit attribute and zones off in part set 3 the part 3 omit attribute

Thanks for the quick reply.

I did set them all to A when I made an attempt. I also went through the Part set 1 setting none of them to OFF for both my Whole house and bedtime setting and set the 2 zones to off for my pet setting.

What I failed to do was the omit part.

As for instant setting on my Part 2 set that can be done where?

How do I go about adding a 4th Part which would have to be on a separate area? Set those zones to Area 'B' then Part 1 set etc

On this current site I want to have 3 types of set.

1, Whole House

2, Bedtime (Excluding 0 zones as I have a keypad upstairs) Has to be silent/Instant set.

3, Excluding 2 zones to allow the pet access.

Now the client has mentioned a 4th possible set so I should be fine with the Premier 48 having 3 part sets per area.

I may have considered using 3 Areas and 1 Part set for this (Making 4 different sets)

This would be set as zones in one area either A, B or C then use the part arm programming for the Bedtime.

Code and Yes for everything

Code, Area, 2, Yes for pets (etc..)

Code, Part and Yes for Bed

It would depend on the site and entry route tho.

Update.

I've set all to the zones to be associated with Area 'A' and then in my part sets 1,2 and 3 I've switched the necessary zones off. I've also enabled the relevant Part Omit in attributes.

A couple of things I need to clear up are.

I'm pretty sure I've sussed it by process of elimination but setting the Exit zone (Not the final door but a Pir in the area) as Guard that enables me to leave and then goes into full alarm when deviating the entry route. In my mind it should be Guard Access but on Part set this means it will act as an Entry zone when entering other than the entry route, Correct?

Also as these are all assigned to Area A is there a way to make one of 3 parts silent and instant for Bedtime without affecting the other 2 part sets that have assigned Area A to them?

Archived