Security Installer Community

Soak Test On Premier 48

looops

In Wintex I enabled Test mode for a number of Zones and via the Wintex remote control, turned on testing (soak test) and armed. But if any zone was triggered the bell etc would activate. I'd like to leave the system on soak test for a few days before 100% relying on it. Have I missed something?

cheers,

Paul.

Bare in mind that soak testing conflicts with entry zones ... cos the entry zone is going to "activate" every time you enter the premises.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

We seldom use the soak test facility. I don't think we've ever put an entry zone on soak test ..... but I don't think it's possible with any Texecom panel

.... unless someone knows better. lol.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

It is.

PS stil making finishend touches to the USB need a few more files from elsewhere and also correcting it to alphabetical order.

So far 1040 files 714 meg, so a smaller USB stick will be used.

Any preferencs you want?

Half a clue ALL BPT to date.

All Cooper.

Most Texe, more to go.

All Gals Classic to Dimension.

Most Castle, few more to go.

Videx.

Ahh fire manuals will be next to get onto the file.

Gis a chance have been toying with this idea for a while cos a lot was already there ready to use.

But I need to eat and sleep :D

And maybe charge more :P

But seriously once my data base is entirly up to date new items could be added easily, unless I make it read only muwhahahahahahaa

Crack on fella, what ever you think! I have loads of manuals in my Astra (Texe/ADE/cooper/scanny/menvier legacy) Now carry this net book, works with all UDL programmes, so I'll juts carry this and this USB, sack the manuals off (got fekking loads) it'll fre up some room, for more useless **** to carry :)

Archived