Security Installer Community

Boxing Day Fun,

Guest Oxo

Mate got this last week, just been running around locally seeing what its like.

For those that may be interested, 1.3 mini metro automatic engine. CX500 Honda front end.

Set up with linked brakes.

Previous owner had lost one arm.

Owner now is London rep for NADB ( National Association for Disabled Bikers).

I help him out on runs ect.

Not a bad way to spend the afternoon:D

Hahahahahahahaaa, oh call me a doctor. Another rib burst, no seriously....hahahahahaahahaa

Nope been helping out for years no need to have a disablility to join. Go on runs/meets/rallys.

Think of it as a way of getting disabled people and or injured bikers back on the road.

Personally I know the London rep and the ex national press officer.

Other things we do is toy runs for hospitals ect.

You recently joined then?

only if they do them in lime green.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

LoL thats Russ, the rep, hes about 20 stone and i`m 19 ish so yeah a bit of weight.

Mud guards are not linked to axel, so they hit the tyre on compression of shocks. When its a bit warmer we plan to resite them.

Rerun a airflow pipe to the rad ( mounted at back). Change the rear sub frame a bit and make it possibly a 3 seater. Handy both of us can form metal and mig weld :D.

Also going to split the linked braking. If the servo goes the lots gone. Will bring back the front to its own caliper. Leave the back on the servo. being auto engine braking with the dual fronts should be fine in a loss of servo.

Tube is reynolds 501 mainly, cheeky git!

Heated and formed to shape.

Archived