Security Installer Community

Presents For Family

Adi

What are we buying for sisters and dads?

Im stuck. I can only think of one of them phone blockers for me dad, he's getting peed off with sales calls, blank calls ect... but me sister says thats not a good prezzy.

Any ideas?

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

:whistle:

What are we buying for sisters and dads?

Im stuck. I can only think of one of them phone blockers for me dad, he's getting peed off with sales calls, blank calls ect... but me sister says thats not a good prezzy.

Any ideas?

tbh if it really annoys your dad (and i empathise with him) go ahead and get it imho (and your sister might just be knicking your smrt idea :whistle: )

i recently bought the new Braun 7 790C series razor mof Amazon £129.00 inc post, they do cheaper models with and without out the cleaning station which get good reports from most.

series 7 has the moving head, having had the earlier Braun 2 razor for 20 years, i knew i wanted the same design feature again

while i don't have the strongest of beards, and i'd doubt any electric razor can ever beat a blade, i find it absolutely excellent for general use, if you can accept a shave thats like about 2 hours after a good wet shave.

as for your sister, my suggestions would likely get you excommunicated from the family ;). but a roto dryer (looks like a water tank cover with a blow heater) or halogen light oven might be an idea if into cooking.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Been considered.

Nah!, it's way better punishment, to make them live their miserable lives longer, while they see you enjoying yours better and happier, than they can ever achieve is a constant thorn.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived