Security Installer Community

Presents For Family

Adi

What are we buying for sisters and dads?

I'm stuck. I can only think of one of them phone blockers for me dad, he's getting peed off with sales calls, blank calls etc... but me sister says thats not a good prezzy.

Any ideas?

Had one of these for about a year, BRILLIANT piece of kit, worth every penny, get the top of the range model.

Quite a lot to read on this site, but worth the time.

http://www.truecall.co.uk/

What are we buying for sisters and dads?

I'm stuck. I can only think of one of them phone blockers for me dad, he's getting peed off with sales calls, blank calls etc... but me sister says thats not a good prezzy.

Any ideas?

Had one of these for about a year, BRILLIANT piece of kit, worth every penny, get the top of the range model.

Quite a lot to read on this site, but worth the time.

http://www.truecall.co.uk/

ps It does what it says on the tin

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Recent experience with British Gas Home Care Service.

Booked a call, but did not show up (we are on contract with a new boiler no heat, I hate their add). All we got was a missed call on our home answer phone, no message.

I believe they do this via an auto dialler, no answer and call, auto cancelled. In our case my son was staying in for the fitter, but did not grtt to the phone in time - 2 rings :<.

Had I not phoned back we would not have had any further contact, you can imagine the annoyance, but what if this was a vulnerable person?

As it was we had no heat from Friday night until Tuesday morning, it snowed heavy the Tuesday night.

Just a minor risk to us, if i had a call guard, we would not have ever known of the auto 'check call', could have been a week before fitter came due to the snow.

Fortunately we have a fitted gas fire in the lounge and some infra red heaters bought as standby's, as was a small generator.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived