Security Installer Community

Easy Sets.

mma

Yes its the same.

I'd have to look at the wording as we don't use it (don't use castles anymore) but any level 2 user can set - unset and the means isn't relevant. Ie code or prox. Obviously if using 6.4.5 then disarm must be a single action. But arm need not be.

So yes imo it complies. Also afaik a level 1 user can arm at grade 1. Which is better suited to bells only domestics than our uk only g2x

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Yes its the same.

I'd have to look at the wording as we don't use it (don't use castles anymore) but any level 2 user can set - unset and the means isn't relevant. Ie code or prox. Obviously if using 6.4.5 then disarm must be a single action. But arm need not be.

So yes imo it complies. Also afaik a level 1 user can arm at grade 1. Which is better suited to bells only domestics than our uk only g2x

Seems fine to me, and i've had it passed twice so i won't looking much further tbh. We do it on both the prem and gardtecs, almost idiot proof.

I'll show you our standard setup fot setting and resets when i get chance, as you say its you biggest issue. Only time we ever get calls from a customer regarding setting or resetting is on takeover panels like the galaxy and scanny.

Ok if no kiddies about. Do they not comply if its prox tag to unset?? I'm taking an easy set for bed for example? I set up a non cert like this on a 2-20 for an elderly client, keeps it simple then, as the code B 2 was a bit too much for them!

Archived