Security Installer Community

Help Needed

KITT1972

I am new to this forum and have left a few messages for the administrator but no reply. I am having trouble downloading things off this forum how do i become a full memebr so i can download stuff. Your help would be great

If I remember correctly it's something like 15 (sensible ish.) posts, then apply for your Trade status. (You are Trade?)

Manuals other than User are not available to the general public.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

fair amount of patience is required before trade vetting takes place, they deal with many many applications, if 'we' want them to maintain the current high standards of quality in these forums then caution has to be rightly exercised.

non are paid, and they all hold down full time jobs or run companies, deal with rule infringements, arguments, disagreements between members - sometomes they even have to read/contibute to my occasional posts :whistle: .

very very busy job in here, placing a big load on them, doing this work in their own time at their own expense, with an often imho a great job.

so please allow time for the moderators to vet you before trade status is (if) then granted, if it is granted you will gain benifits worth way above any inconvenience caused by this wait.

meanwhile, please feel free to post with any questions or comments, as long as not actually asking for engineer manuals. just to be clear, we can usually offer advice on the ones you have and just need clarification over some obscure settings (unless it would be unprofessional or unwise to answer in a public area),

someone will likely help you or better - appreciate your own input :)

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

fair amount of patience is required before trade vetting takes place, they deal with many many applications, if 'we' want them to maintain the current high standards of quality in these forums then caution has to be rightly exercised.

non are paid, and they all hold down full time jobs or run companies, deal with rule infringements, arguments, disagreements between members - sometomes they even have to read/contibute to my occasional posts :whistle: .

very very busy job in here, placing a big load on them, doing this work in their own time at their own expense, with an often imho a great job.

so please allow time for the moderators to vet you before trade status is (if) then granted, if it is granted you will gain benifits worth way above any inconvenience caused by this wait.

meanwhile, please feel free to post with any questions or comments, as long as not actually asking for engineer manuals. just to be clear, we can usually offer advice on the ones you have and just need clarification over some obscure settings (unless it would be unprofessional or unwise to answer in a public area),

someone will likely help you or better - appreciate your own input :)

Arfur

Archived