Security Installer Community

New Home Cctv 2

Yes, I own CCTV42.

I didn't want to fall foul of any self promotion rules so only mentioned it briefly in the post - obviously a bit too briefly.

The OP was lambasted by some people suggesting he was connected with us and a few people made comments in relation to the fact we didn't come up in a Google search and our product line up etc.

henry :)

Yes, I own CCTV42.

I didn't want to fall foul of any self promotion rules so only mentioned it briefly in the post - obviously a bit too briefly.

The OP was lambasted by some people suggesting he was connected with us and a few people made comments in relation to the fact we didn't come up in a Google search and our product line up etc.

henry :)

Henry,

simply approach James Wilson owner of the site an i'm sure he will negotiate a 'proper' connection to accommodate you the forums.

on a practical note, you can research down to the size of the allen screws in the base plate, in practice it is what works and will do so for a considerable time. you can buy cameras boasting 720 lines (i.e. HD), but if they pack up 6 times in the 1st year, how much better are they than a cheapy 470 line VR camera that works for over 5 years?

kit is always a compromise, part of the art of a professional is deciding on the clients behalf - where to make them ;).

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Yes, I own CCTV42.

No offence, still had to google the name.....

Plenty of people here plugging their kit, as long as your open about it I can't see any issues

**edit**

doh, reread the start & its does read like an ad for cctv42, when I saw it 1st time around never twigged they where a co.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived