Security Installer Community

Powermax Plus V Pro..?

couplands

Guest RJBsec

You probably know that the Powermax is a wireless system so your cabling experience, though different from alarm cabling, would not really help with that sort of panel.

My advice, if you are considering spending up to

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, I realised that the system is wireless, I guess I was making a point that I can install electical stuff..! I liked the functions of the PowerMax units, along with the X10 support and other web-based tools it has for monitoring.

I will get some more quotes (and I'm not sure the first quote was from a registered installer, just an electrical contractor).

I'd still like to understand the difference between the two Powermax variants, if you help me with that..?

cheers

simon

ps While the quote was

Guest RJBsec

Check this link, it will allow you to see the different features of each system - I still encourage you to get three quotes and ask each company for an explanation, ask them all the questions you like and see what they know about their product. If they inspire confidence go for them (incidently I don't think it's going to take 2 men 2 days to install your wireless system).

Archived