Security Installer Community

Resetting Accenta Concept Alarm

sdadswell

Hey all, i'm not sure (as others have said) that anyone will be able to help me!! we bought a new house recently which was a repossession, therefore we didn't have the alarm code, to get around this i did what has been suggested elsewhere and took the fuse out of spur it was attached to.

I just wondered if there is anyway i can reset the alarm system without getting someone out, i understand that you can't tell people on the internet how to disarm the systems! i'm not stupid, just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction...

look forwad to hearing from anyone! feeling clueless!!

Thanks guys!

GET A GRIP SIR !:rolleyes: if not each gen of unit have difrent ways to default, puling fuse will only make it angry :yes: also bell has own battory so this will go off, then when you put fuse back in and then internal sounder keeps going ow dear no code to silance unit, this only works on a fuw units if you need defaulting, post more info on gen of unit and some one might EDIT - GET BANNED

depends get quotes and compare what thay offer looking for rsm + takeover.

look around at what bell boxs are around your area, maby ask some locals about who thay recomend look in yello pages and cheack firm on web theres and nsi ssaib also stay clear of mobile only adds

see above edit :rolleyes:

Is this really the type of advise you should be giving someone on a security related site? The retailer is not allowed to re-sell the goods as new, so pulling a stroke like this would be dishonest and deceitful.

if you need defaulting, post more info on gen of unit and some one as above , again

That would be against forum rules.

Hey, sadly i have no information about the unit or anything else atm! we're trying to do the house up as we go so don't really have money to get someone out at the moment! any idea how much it will cost??

thanks for your help! :unsure:

Getting an engineer is the best advise. Cost? Probably between

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Guest RJBsec
Is this really the type of advise you should be giving someone on a security related site? The retailer is not allowed to re-sell the goods as new, so pulling a stroke like this would be dishonest and deceitful.

That would be against forum rules.

Well said!

ps check about return goods and allways read the small print ;) some pepoul post manuals you might get lucky i dont also i did not say i would though maby we can help if we still have more info

also this implys i said take fitted unit back, in no way would serjest that, just see if it meets what you need if not then your with in your rights to take it back

O/P

Question

If your boiler packed in would you get a plumber out?

If yes why be so tight and try and botch up a repair on your alarm system.

Pay the callout and get it fixed, simple's.

Archived