'digital' Cameras?

daubs8

Yes. In a school.

Vandal domes then!!

AXIS 216FD-V Fixed Dome Vandal not enough in the budget though

AXIS P3301-V as above

if you can get away without going down the vandal dome route have a look at:

Axis 216FD

Axis M3011, were currently installing these in a shopping centre.

Axis 209 series, originally designed for transport but work well in office environments etc....

The

daubs ill refer back to my earlier post. The best an analouge camera can do is limited regardless of how good it is.

ie if you put 1000 bhp veyron engine in your van how would it drive (assuming you left the rest as is) you wouild be limited by how much power the current wheels could put down. ie not a lot of it.

Yes better cams will help but not massivly.

Best bet IMO is to offer your client the chnace to change 1 @

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Thanks. I have used the Axis cams but no requirement for IP camera on this job. Was hoping for a high spec internal dome which may make a difference.?

"Anologue" alternatives....

Samsung

Bosch

DM

Ganz

.....but like Redbull has said, give the customer a demo of IP CCTV that way they can see for themselves the image quality.

There's so much more than you can do with IP too!!

daubs ill refer back to my earlier post. The best an analouge camera can do is limited regardless of how good it is.

ie if you put 1000 bhp veyron engine in your van how would it drive (assuming you left the rest as is) you wouild be limited by how much power the current wheels could put down. ie not a lot of it.

Yes better cams will help but not massivly.

Best bet IMO is to offer your client the chnace to change 1 @

.....but like Redbull has said, give the customer a demo of IP CCTV that way they can see for themselves the image quality.

There's so much more than you can do with IP too!!

Worked for us. Customer was amazed at the difference. Then followed it up with "so what can you do about getting rid of them things (some bog standard bullets he had)...i thought they were ok until i saw the new stuff"

Me, not far...................Mr Bolt in excess of 5 mtrs easy probably nearer 10 mtrs at full tilt. :whistle:

so on a wide view say 15-25 mtrs, the need for more than 2 fps as a general purpose shot is? (btw i was a country sprinter in my youth but now i doubt i could do more than 2-3 mtrs per second unless falling

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived