:lol:

I actually asked about the difference. But thanks anyway

All there if you read it.

cheers

Oxo - you on a Mavis Beacon course?

Nah, just a member of Touchpoint.

Going to tell us?

Oops, sorry my bad.

Going with the Galaxy G2-20, based on the advice of the majority here and what i read so far, looks like the one to go for.

Special thanks to RJB & redbull for their advice.

Oops, sorry my bad.

Going with the Galaxy G2-20, based on the advice of the majority here and what i read so far, looks like the one to go for.

Special thanks to RJB & redbull for their advice.

the only thing i would say with the galaxy is its not an easy panel to programme, and does take a fair bit of learning, its a trade panel not meant for a diy jo to install, (just advice from my end )

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

the only thing i would say with the galaxy is its not an easy panel to programme, and does take a fair bit of learning, its a trade panel not meant for a diy jo to install, (just advice from my end )

Well, I am having it installed by a professional. But, are you saying it is not easy to use by the end user, or just to programme?

its a doddle to use especially if using prox.

Its just not the most simple panel to get your head round when configuring. But thats the installers issue. I find em easy and love em.

They are a powerful panel but if you dont understand them when setting them up, you will have a few issues. But again your not setting it up lol

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

its a doddle to use especially if using prox.

Its just not the most simple panel to get your head round when configuring. But thats the installers issue. I find em easy and love em.

They are a powerful panel but if you dont understand them when setting them up, you will have a few issues. But again your not setting it up lol

sorry :wacko: i didnt realise that it was an installer setting it up, but yes the use of the panel is easy like redbull says especially on proxy, but setting up of the panel takes some skill, also like redbull, i really like galaxy in fact i have a galaxy 60 on our house c/w dialler and its been installed a couple of years now.

i can programme the galaxy up by memory and depending on how many zones are there doesnt normally take that long.

cheers

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Archived