Security Installer Community

Sas Fire And Security

goncall

They are based in stockport, manchester. They are known for this, i know of someone who paid 4 1/2 k in total.

They make out they use the rokonet wisdom, on day of install they fit a totally ungraded system, with little to no branding. defo not the wisdom.

AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They actually use Daitem alarms (from France) and the panel I have is the 312-21W. I don't want to go into costs and my setup for obvious reasons but I needed a 24 hour monitored system due to the fact I stay in a high crime area, I am away quite a bit and keep tools etc outside my flat in my landing cupboard. They do cold call on the phone with the chance of a free alarm but only give out 4 a month. Salesman don't bother me but I can imagine a sales pitch about crime and break ins might bother others (especially the elderly) but I gave him his chance, agreed a price for 7yrs and told him that if I was not happy with the install or system within my seven days of signing the contract I would cancel. They fitted it the next day..

I then waited till the 2nd day and came into my flat and let my entry time lapse to see what would happen. I let the alarm sound for 30sec then cancelled it.

30 seconds later I got a call from the monitoring station asking if everything was ok and for my password... Being the suspicious type though I did this again a few nights later at 2am and much to the annoyance of the neighbours. Same thing again, got a call 30-45sec after I cancelled the activation and had to give my password. On the basis that it was being monitored and on on what I agreed price wise I kept it as it does what I need. That's not to say I won't have problems in a few years time, then again I might not?? I don't know much about alarms but came across this site whilst looking into alarms and systems so thought I would post my experience.

They actually use Daitem alarms (from France) and the panel I have is the 312-21W. I don't want to go into costs and my setup for obvious reasons but I needed a 24 hour monitored system due to the fact I stay in a high crime area, I am away quite a bit and keep tools etc outside my flat in my landing cupboard. They do cold call on the phone with the chance of a free alarm but only give out 4 a month. Salesman don't bother me but I can imagine a sales pitch about crime and break ins might bother others (especially the elderly) but I gave him his chance, agreed a price for 7yrs and told him that if I was not happy with the install or system within my seven days of signing the contract I would cancel. They fitted it the next day..

I then waited till the 2nd day and came into my flat and let my entry time lapse to see what would happen. I let the alarm sound for 30sec then cancelled it.

30 seconds later I got a call from the monitoring station asking if everything was ok and for my password... Being the suspicious type though I did this again a few nights later at 2am and much to the annoyance of the neighbours. Same thing again, got a call 30-45sec after I cancelled the activation and had to give my password. On the basis that it was being monitored and on on what I agreed price wise I kept it as it does what I need. That's not to say I won't have problems in a few years time, then again I might not?? I don't know much about alarms but came across this site whilst looking into alarms and systems so thought I would post my experience.

The way i read this you have a 7 year contract?

I wish i had customers like you.

There has been a write up on SAS in the Scottish Sunday Mail on 08/02/09 about there costs and thier sales tactics towards the elderly. Also their refusal to cancel contracts with in the legal cool off period.

have you read how they do there breakdowns ,, with an electronic tool box?

and how do they do monitoring jobs if they aint got ssaib or nacos??

Think they mean UDL with the "electronic tool box"

Anybody can do monitored jobs, just no police response...

Trade Member

Think they mean UDL with the "electronic tool box"

Anybody can do monitored jobs, just no police response...

no if you read how they have put it they saying if you buy a monitord system an enginneer never has to go out cus theye can do it ALL over the coms ????

i dont think so !!

no if you read how they have put it they saying if you buy a monitord system an enginneer never has to go out cus theye can do it ALL over the coms ????

i dont think so !!

you can do that if you aint approved as you dont need to comply with any regs at all

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

have you read how they do there breakdowns ,, with an electronic tool box?

and how do they do monitoring jobs if they aint got ssaib or nacos??

they call thier electronic tool box 'RESOLVE' whistle will know what i mean being ex....... i can see a copyright thingy coming off..agree wiith him on the 7yr contract.. :ninja: northumbria police are also on thier case re-using thier name as approval...average cost for free alarm around

Archived