Security Installer Community

Sas Fire And Security

goncall

was at cusomers house today,they had above company round last week,contacted via phone out the blue with youve been 1 of 4 chosen in your post code to recieve a free alarm,how free the customers asks,we cant say they say,well send someone round to spec the job,2 aggresive selling salesmen call and give the usual stuff,its free yes but the monthly cost over the 3 or 5 years cost 3k.never left any sales stuff card or nothing just wrote name on scrap bit of paper,of course im going off the customers version of alledged events but been on their website and they dont seem approved..just to let potential customers to be aware...........................................

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They've got a long history

not up here,searched nsi and ssaib,nothing,do they hand over to approved companies for police responce,they mention police responce on their site..what have you heard about them,i dont like there stlye on elderly customers.. :angry2:

There are probably several installers with this name. One of them is known to be bad ..... but others may be good, so I'd rather not say any more.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

there was an article in the newcastle chronicle last week about a company offering free alarms,government and police approved they say, service and monitoring costing up to 3k,sounds like them..northumbria police warning people to be aware and get 3 quotes from approved companies..sound advice imo...

They are based in stockport, manchester. They are known for this, i know of someone who paid 4 1/2 k in total.

They make out they use the rokonet wisdom, on day of install they fit a totally ungraded system, with little to no branding. defo not the wisdom.

AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are based in stockport, manchester. They are known for this, i know of someone who paid 4 1/2 k in total.

They make out they use the rokonet wisdom, on day of install they fit a totally ungraded system, with little to no branding. defo not the wisdom.

AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

probably explains this then...

http://www.jobisjob.co.uklondon.jobisjob.c...-ltd/job-offers

Archived