Security Installer Community

Response Re3000 Wireless Keypad

Hello there, I have many response alarms and need help. I have an re3000 alarm and have purchased a wireless keypad-its the old style one with a rubber backing for outdoor use with a dark grey keypad. Now this wireless keypad has no dip switches inside so how is it programed to the system?

Hello there, I have many response alarms and need help. I have an re3000 alarm and have purchased a wireless keypad-its the old style one with a rubber backing for outdoor use with a dark grey keypad. Now this wireless keypad has no dip switches inside so how is it programed to the system?

the alarm keypad outside, lol :P

Page one of the paperwork that came with the Keypad, it's under Setting Your House Code.

For security reasons the keypad does not incorporate the

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Page one of the paperwork that came with the Keypad, it's under Setting Your House Code.

Failing that their Helpline number is on all of the Response paperwork

It was given to me from a friend, so no manuel or paperwork-anyone know how to program this keypad?

I have many response alarms and need help.

Unfortunately we are unable to give out this sort of information in this Forum, you will need to apply to the Trade side where more help is available.

Helpline number is on all of the Response paperwork, or their Web site.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Unfortunately we are unable to give out this sort of information in this Forum, you will need to apply to the Trade side where more help is available.

Helpline number is on all of the Response paperwork, or their Web site.

Managed to find the info online-thanks for your none help on this subject!

Archived