Security Installer Community

Master Blaster

Hi

I have installed a mlaster blaster inside a domestic house today in there lounge my question is do you need to put up a warning sign on the window incase an intruder hurts his ears.

This does beg the question, why? (and not the sign)

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Hi

I have installed a mlaster blaster inside a domestic house today in there lounge my question is do you need to put up a warning sign on the window incase an intruder hurts his ears.

this has to be a wind up :o

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

this has to be a wind up :o

No im not wind you up the way the law is alwas protecting the crimanal human rights law just wanted to make sure if one was needed no one is going to hang around in the room with it going of it well loud :rolleyes: it is on my own house not a client

Who the feck would want an ugly master blaster in their lounge?

:lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

I've worked in many a peoples lounges that are huge!-with oak beams that go to the roof 20ft up and in darkness-ideal place for a master blaster-not seen!-but the room seems so much smaller when the damn thing goes off!!! :rolleyes:

Archived